In times of need, the greatest challenge can be knowing where to go for help. Delawareans turn to Delaware 2-1-1 for information and support—whether financial, domestic, health or disaster-related. Delaware 2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people from all communities and of all ages to the essential health and human services they need.
Delaware 2-1-1 can be accessed by phone or computer. A toll-free call to Delaware 2-1-1 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives.
You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- re entry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illness or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Whether in times of natural disaster or personal crisis, Delaware 2-1-1 is committed to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help.
Call Delaware 2-1-1 and speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area from any cell phone or landline. All calls are private and confidential.