Online giving is quick and easy
Text To Give
Text “uwde” to 40403 to give from your phone
Contact your United Way of Delaware Account Representative:
- John Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-573-3733
- Deborah Armstrong, email@example.com, 302-734-4770
- Lois Hunn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-573-3737
- Kanani Hines, email@example.com, 302-573-3708
- Tierra Fair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-573-3775
- Christella St. Juste, email@example.com, 302-734-4779
- Orrin White, firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-573-3787
A day of focused online giving
Drive For Delaware
Donate for a chance to win a 2018 Kia Soul
Giving Back Made Simple
- The Corporate Giving Fund allows you to direct your charitable contributions to any local or national 501(c)(3). It’s a simple way to consolidate all of your charitable giving. You can elect to donate by check, credit card, or choose to be billed quarterly.
Once your account is established, you will receive a username and password in order to access our online donations management system. You will have the ability to authorize disbursements of any amount to any qualified charity using this online system.
You will receive one tax receipt for all donations within a calendar year. Also, using the online donations management system, you will have access to a record of donations made for the current year as well as previous years.
United Way of Delaware (UWDE) will manage, track, and disburse your donations. Each time you make a donation, UWDE will send a letter on your behalf along with the check.
Planned Giving and Legacy Options
Through planned giving and endowment options, you can ensure the work of Delaware’s most effective community impact organization goes on into the future while meeting your needs for financial and estate planning today.
Do you want to honor a loved one with a meaningful gift that will serve others? Endowment gifts are a great option. Legacy gifts may be made in honor of a named individual or group and support the work of United Way of Delaware.
Planned giving and endowment options include bequests in wills, retirement plans, insurance policies, gifts of stock, and charitable gift annuities. There are potential tax savings donors (Please contact a tax professional for more information.).
To learn more about Planned Giving and Legacy Gifts, contact Lois Hunn at email@example.com.
Give By Mail
United Way of Delaware
625 N Orange St,
Wilmington, DE 19801